Thursday, February 3, 2022

Missing You Like Crazy

I treated myself to the Taylored Expressions Simple Strips bundle for Christmas, and I love how easy it is to get straight, even cuts for narrow sentiments.  

I used a Recollections embossing folder, various die cut hearts, and a preprinted Simple Strips sentiment.  I inked the edges of some of the hearts to keep them from blending into the background.  Sharing this one with Shopping Our Stash My Heart BEETS for You challenge, use a heart or vegetables.  Check out the design team inspiration, very clever!

3 comments:

  1. what perfect pinks for your scattering of hearts ... so glad you joined our HEART Challenge at Shopping Our Stash.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hearts, hearts, and more hearts!! Perfect for our "my heart beets for you" challenge over at Shopping Our Stash!! Thanks for joining the fun and playing along!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet clean and simple card. I love all of the hearts and the texture you have added with the embossing folder. Thank you for sharing your work with us at Shopping Our Stash, and I hope you can join us again soon.
    Anna, Design Team

    ReplyDelete