Sunday, January 16, 2022

Freshly Made Love

 Judy from Freshly Made Sketches has a great challenge this week:

Spellbinder background die layered over bright silver metallic (sooo hard to photograph).  The oval mirror sentiment has been in my stash for at least 10 years!  I make more love cards than Valentines, since they will be donated to Cards for Soldiers and general cards have a longer shelf life.  
Super simple, but I have the red and silver combination for this sketch:

Come play along with us at Send A Smile 4 Kids for our Love Challenge!

3 comments:

  1. I love your use of that background die with the shiny silver behind it! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This is awesome! I love the silver and red color palette and that sweet tiny heart background. Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card, Bobbi - so sweet!

    ReplyDelete