Thursday, November 5, 2020

Grateful

 In the midst of COVID 19, job loss, the American election, violence in Ethiopia, and so many other challenges, I forget how really blessed I am.  I have a loving family, food to eat, and a roof over my head.  I am truly grateful!!!

The pretty "grateful" die cut is from In Love Arts.  The die is super delicate, so I ran the paper through my Xyron before I cut it.  The paper is from the Echo Park club kit, the gold twine from my stash.  
Sharing with The Paper Players Turkey challenge. and The Paper Girls Challenge: Pumpkins Color Palette.  

Take advantage of free shipping with a $25 minimum order and use code G-28038 for an additional 15% discount!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, be still my heart...I am in LOVE with that paper! SO soft and pretty, and that sweet sentiment is perfect! It doesn't overpower the pattern so we can see every little bit of it! Thanks for playing with us this week at the Players!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is just lovely - that pumpkin paper is gorgeous with a perfectly co-ordinated sentiment too. Thanks for sharing with us over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete