Sunday, March 15, 2020

Little Lambs

Lambs to me mean babies and Easter, so the Twofer Spring Animals challenge is perfect to break out my Gina Marie Easter Lamb die. 

Our niece's baby shower was today (no judgement for attending, please), and I needed a baby girl card.  She loved it!  I am thinking, though, that maybe they needed a bow around their necks?!?  Floral background is from Echo Park Easter Wishes.  Chevrons from a really old American Crafts My Baby paper pad.  Probably one of my earlier purchases on my crafting journey. 

3 comments:

  1. Your baby lamb is perfect for the prompt, Bobbi, and it makes such a cute baby card and Easter card! I can see why your niece loved her card! Well done using NBUS and lots of pp! Thank you so much for playing in Twofer Card Challenge #25! Take care!! 😷 Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwww...your Easter lamb and baby girl lamb are both just ADORABLE Bobbi! Love your patterned paper with both cards too! Thanks so much for joining us at The Twofer Challenge this month!! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling sweet lamb, such a perfect image for both a shower card and an Easter card. thanks for joining in at Twofer Card Challenge #25.

    ReplyDelete