Wednesday, June 12, 2019

Words 2 Craft By - Running Barefoot

Our Words this month come from Leslie Grimutter.

My own prescription for health is less paperwork 
and more running barefoot.

Life is truly better in flip flops!!!

And what better to pair with flip flops than a teeny weeny yellow polka dot bikini?!?!  

We hope you'll join us by linking up a running-barefoot-inspired card/project. Our challenge winner will receive a $10 e-certificate to the merchant of her/his choice. See you in the W2CB Gallery!

3 comments:

  1. Hi, Bobbi! Looks like you and Celeste were on the same crafting wave length... and I just this take on our W2CB challenge! Cute paper and fun images. Happy summer, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely summery card, Bobbi. Now you've got me humming the song...it brings back a lot of happy memories.

    Jennifer. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bobbi, great minds think alike...I also used flip flops for my card too. I love the great trio of summer images you used on your card!

    ReplyDelete