Monday, April 1, 2019

I'm Back!

I have been neglecting my blog and challenge lately.  It's not that I haven't been crafting, I just haven't made anything for challenges.  Sometime I make cards "just because"! 

I saw a great layout on Try Stampin' On Tuesday, and I had to join in:
I was feeling sorry for myself this weekend.  There was a stamp show nearby, and I couldn't go.  Instead, I treated myself to one of the Tuesday Morning $2.99 paper pads.  Not because I might need paper in the next 100 years, but because it made me happy!
The gold reflected in the picture :(.  The majority of my cards to overseas to deployed military, so "love" cards are always in demand.  I will be using this sketch often!

3 comments:

  1. Welcome back, Bobbi! We have missed your cards. The one you are sharing with us this week shows why... it's BEAUTIFUL! Is that single little gold heart down in the bottom field of hearts? I like your take on the sketch, and agree that it's a very versatile one. Thank you for joining us and sharing your creative talents once again! -Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice, Bobbi! I love the look of metallics with black and white - this looks so sophisticated! Thanks so much for playing at TSOT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely take on our sketch! Great choice of colors. Thank you for joining us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday for this challenge. Looking forward to seeing you join us again!

    ReplyDelete