Wednesday, September 12, 2018

W2CB #57 - Crispy Fall

Here in the Midwest, there's almost always a crispness in the air when the calendar turns to September. To commemorate the change in seasons, the Words 2 Craft By quote come to us from F. Scott Fitzgerald.

Life starts all over again when it gets crisp in the fall.

I love making fall cards, my favorite color pallet is derived from fall colors.  I love the deep reds, purples, golds, and oranges I see on the trees around me.  
I started with paper colored with  alcohol ink and gold mixative:
I cut the leaves with old Marvy metal punches, and curled the leaves around a pencil.  Added a fun die cut background and an old SU! sentiment and done!!  Come play along with us at Words 2 Craft By and show us your crispy fall creation!!!
es 

5 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card, Bobbi...I LOVE those alcohol ink leaves!

    Hugs,
    Jennifer. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bobbi, Those leaves are just stunning, and I love that you showed the whole piece of paper! And, congrats on your CIE shout-out. Woot, woot to you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bobbi, your card is simply stunning! I adore the alcohol inked leaves and the beautiful layout you used to pull it all together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What gorgeous fall leaves, Bobbi. I forget what beautiful palettes we can creat with alcohol ink. Your card inspires me to get mine out and play.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Bobbi:
    I love your leaves on this stunning Autumn card. Thanks to all of you for having me a Guest Designer for this challenge. It's a joy to share my art with you. I wanted to let you know that I also run a challenge blog, and you are most warmly invited to stop by and play along any time you can. My challenges are always Anything Goes/Family Friendly, and we have AWESOME sponsors. I hope you will stop by to play along with us. Again, thanks for having me. Hope you're having a blessed week.
    Karen Letchworth

    ReplyDelete