Friday, August 24, 2018

Baby Swing Card

I love this Echo Park baby paper.  So much that I bought every pad from our area Tuesday Mornings!!  I use it most often to make the shaped baby books, but it is perfect for this baby card!!

Sizzix swing card dies.  Sharing with The Male Room - Wild & Free and The Paper Craft Challenge Crew's Fancy Fold challenges.

I have been missing from the blogosphere for a while - even neglecting my Words 2 Craft By i-team privileges.  All is well.  I was able to spend a long weekend with my brothers and sisters on Lake Erie.  The very next weekend, my husband, son, and son's girlfriend left for a week at the beach in South Carolina.  A few hours after our return home, our son left to go back to college.  In between, I tried to work as much as possible to make up for the time I was spending away.  What a whirlwind!!

4 comments:

  1. That’s amazing! Love the paper too and your swing card has that little extra fun factor for anyone who opens it. Thanks for playing at The Male Room.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful paper and design, perfect for a new baby boy. Love it. Thank you so much for joining us in our Wild & Free challenge at The Male Room this week. Looking forward to see you again next challenge.

    Faith The Male Room DT
    Daffodil Cards {My Blog}

    The Male Room
    themaleroomchallengeblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're right - this paper is adorable! This is a great fancy fold, too. So glad you played along with our challenge this week, Bobbi! ~Deborah

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! I agree with you. That patterned paper is really adorable. Thank you for going wild with us this week.

    x Lise Mariann, DT for The Male Room

    ReplyDelete