Friday, June 1, 2018

Wedding Shower Card

We are throwing a wedding shower for our niece Anna next weekend, so the Shopping Our Stash congratulations card challenge is perfect timing.  

She is having a barn wedding, so I wanted to carry on the rustic theme for her shower.  I has a hard time adhering the burlap flower, so I wound up stitching it to the paper.  Very simple card, but I love all of the dimension and texture.  Since I will be giving it to her at the shower, the thickness is not an issue.  Love it!!

Thanks for all of the well wishes for my son.  He is doing much better, and starting physical therapy next week.  Long road ahead, but excellent prognosis for a full recovery!  Doctors are even saying that he should be able to jump again next season.  Yay!!

1 comment:

  1. Your project does have nice texture and I like the simplicity of the design. The project is very organic and quite lovely for a rustic wedding!

    Thanks for playing along at Shopping Our Stash!
    Hugz,
    Chana

    ReplyDelete