Sunday, February 18, 2018

Watercolor Poinsettias

Poinsettias are so pretty for Christmas!  I stamped them on Strathemore paper, and colored using Distress Oxides and a water brush. 
 I layered them onto Lawn Fawn Perfect Plaid paper, and created a gate-fold card.  The Recollections sentiment I used has a gap in the "s" of Christmas that I didn't think looked right, so I filled it in using a dental pick.  Even my smallest brushes were too wide.
Sharing this with Jingle Belles challenge is "A Coloring We Will Go".   Come play along with us at Words 2 Craft By for our Blizzard of Kisses challenge!!

4 comments:

  1. The reds in your bloom match your paper perfectly ... so bold and beautiful ... so glad you came a-coloring with us at Jingle Belles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can never go wrong with traditional red and green for Christmas and your bold and pretty poinsettia looks wonderful against the plaid background. Thanks so much for playing along with my prompt at Jingle Belles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh my gosh, i love everything about this, especially that gorgeous poinsettia paired with one of my alltime favorite plaids. this is perfection! so happy you could join our coloring fun at JINGLE BELLES! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, Bobbi! Just popping in to see what you've been up to.... and it looks like you've been having some inky fun. Good for you!

    ReplyDelete