Monday, December 11, 2017

Sparkle!!

Addicted to Clean and Simple's code word is SPARKLE. 
 
And Creative With Stamps has a Reindeer Challenge!

I needed a few masculine Christmas cards.  I like the contrast between the black and the gold glitter paper and heat embossing, but my husband says it's ugly.  Since he rarely criticizes my creations, I am a bit insecure about it, but I am posting anyway :). 
Recollections glitter paper and die cut layered with black linen texture paper. Check back on Wednesday for our next Words to Craft By challenge!!

3 comments:

  1. To each his own, Bobbi. I think it's an elegant card. Thanks for sharing it with us at Addicted to CAS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. elegant Card Bobbi
    I really love Gold and black together on your card
    wonderfully made
    many thanks to joining with us at Creative With Stamps this month
    hugs
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great card! Thank you for playing along at Creative With Stamps December Challenge.
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete