Friday, March 10, 2017

Hero Arts Stamp & Cut

Can I tell you how much I love this set?  I bought this set with my middle sister in mind.  I always give her a bundle of cards for her birthday, and this set is perfect for her!! 
 The patterned strip is from Lawn Fawn Perfect Plaids.  I die cut "prayers" twice, layered it, and topped it off with Wink of Stella.  The stamped sentiment matches much better in person.  Not sure why some colors look different in photos, and others don't.  Sharing this with The Color Throwdown:
http://colorthrowdown.blogspot.com/2017/03/color-throwdown-433.html
Come join us at Words 2 Craft By for our Proverbs & Blessings challenge!!

1 comment:

  1. So pretty! Love the touch of sparkle! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at the Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete