Saturday, November 14, 2015

Shopping Our Stash - Western Theme

Wow!  After being absent for the past few weeks, I had a really productive day!!  The Shopping Our Stash challenge is to create a project using an American Western theme.  I admit, this was a tough one for me.  Not really my style, but I am happy with my card.
DCWV papers, sentiment is stamped with an old CD shaped stamp, and die cut.  Hmm.  Maybe I should have embossed the patterned papers with a star folder...  Next time!  Come play along with us at Words 2 Scrap By Movember challenge. 

2 comments:

  1. I Love your papers and your wonderful use of layering! Thanks for taking the challenge this week at Shopping Our Stash!
    Hugz,
    Chana, DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my gosh those are the ♥PERFECT♥ papers!!! what a great "western" themed card! thanks for SHOPPING YOUR (howdy, pardner!) STASH with us this week! ♥

    ReplyDelete