Thursday, October 1, 2015

Autumn Colors

I would love Fall a lot more if it wasn't a prelude to Winter.  I love the temperatures, smells, holidays, and lack of gift giving requirements. 
I think I made 7 of these, using different proportions and different positioning.  Some wound up in the recycling bin, others were adhered to card bases.  This one was my favorite.  Scattered Straw Distress ink, Kaleidacolor Autumn Leaves stamping, dark green card base.  I am trying to learn that it is OK to make things that don't work out.  I can always recycle!!!  Come play along with the October Words 2 Scrap By challenge - Fight Like a Girl!!

I am sharing this with The Male Room - Autumn Theme. 

2 comments:

  1. I do like this. Beautifully CAS and very elegant too. Very warm. Thanks so much for playing along with our Autumn challenge at The Male Room this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! The scattered straw background looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete