This week's challenge at Shopping Our Stash is Out on a Limb. I had this great idea in my head, but it just didn't work out the way I envisioned. That's OK, I learned a few things, and am not unhappy with my results.
I started with the card on the left. I made some stencils from some old mylar type sheets. I placed the cut out on a piece of watercolor paper, made my own mist from some re-inkers I had on hand, and spritzed. I cut the leaves from the same card stock as the card base. It's OK, but the Unity sentiment, inked in Anna Griffin ink and embossed in clear powder, blends in to the background. So, I tried again, misting the negative space of the stencil. Funny, the mist on both cards is the same!!!!