Saturday, November 1, 2014

W2SB November Challenge - Gratitude & Kindness

This month's challenge over at Words 2 Scrap By is Gratitude & Kindness.  We believe that gratitude and kindness can and should be expressed all year long - not just at teh American Thanksgiving.  Our inspiration wods are:

You cannot do a kindness too soon because
you never know how soon it will be too late.

The past few years have been a little harder for me than others.  My family suffered a great disappointment.  I  lost my mother (my only parent) and a job I loved.  Through everything, the verse paraphrased in this card brought me peace.  

I believe that there are always things for which we should be grateful.  Images from SU Lovely as a Tree image, SU ribbon, vellum sticker from my incredible Marti stash. 

4 comments:

  1. Love the trees - they seem so comforting to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bobbi,

    This is gorgeous! The image, colors, and sentiment are perfect together -- and evoke a sense of peace and tranquility.

    I'll say an extra prayer for you and your family tonight. Hoping the new year brings joy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, my friend. Things are going well now. Just a rough patch along the way!!

      Delete