Wednesday, April 23, 2014

OWH Mid Week Throw Down - Brown

This week's challenge is to make a card using the color brown.  Happy dance - I love brown!  So many different shades, it can be bold or subtle.  Here is my offering:


K and Company vellum sticker sentiment, DCWV Safari background embossed with a Cuttlebug folder. 

Sorry I have been a bit absent from posting.  I got a "big girl" job, and have been working a lot.  I have not yet retrained my family to not have a full time grocer/cook/maid/laundress.  Hoping to get them on board soon - I miss my craft room!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. This card is beautiful. I should dig out my vellum stickers, Thanks for the idea. Retraining could take a long time, hope you are a patient lady. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card - love the embossing and the sentiment. Congrats on the job and I hope your family mends their ways so you can craft more!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, Bobbi! I really like that embossed background! Congrats from me too for the "big girl" job ~ I always found the craft room or the dirt in the garden to be the best place to wind down after getting home from my "big girl" job :-) Then I could cook dinner...LOL!

    ReplyDelete