Monday, November 14, 2022

Tiny Buttons

The entire time I was working on this card, I had the Tiny Bubbles song running through my head!!  Shopping Our Stash had a challenge to dig deep into your stash and create with old-school favorites like eyelets, brads, ribbons and/or buttons.  I have thousands (no exaggeration) of said items in my hoard.  


We created a similar card in the Elle's Studio class from Crop and Create using stamped flowers.  I used a couple of punches for the flowers and added the coordinating buttons as the centers, and some tiny flower buttons instead of bling.  I used scraps of same paper I used for the flowers to make the rainbow accents.  I popped up the "friend" with a bit of foam tape to make it the same height as the buttons.  Fun!!!

4 comments:

  1. So pretty! I love to see a bright card and the buttons are the perfect centre for your flowers. Thanks for Shopping your Stash with us this time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love love those mini buttons!! Perfect flower centers!! Way to go shopping your stash!! Thanks for playing along with our "Button & Bow" challenge over at Shopping Our Stash!! #SOS493

    ReplyDelete
  3. You rocked the rainbow of buttons ... so very glad you joined us at Shopping Our Stash.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such an appealingly bright and beautiful card and a FAB use of rainbow buttons! Thanks for SHOPPING YOUR STASH with us this fortnight!

    ReplyDelete