Thursday, May 5, 2022

Flowers and Vellum

At the Crop and Create Delivered back in March, Libby Hickson taught a great class on fun fold cards.  I used her her vellum layout to create this:


I used Pinkfresh Simplest Gestures stamps, dies, and stencil to create the front floral spray.  I cut it twice, and glued the second on the back, putting the vellum in the middle of the "sandwich".  I stenciled the inside with the Hero Arts Square Flower stencil.  I also adhered a green panel behind the stenciled one, making another vellum "sandwich".  I'm sharing this with the Just Us Girls Fold challenge:

4 comments:

  1. Wow! This card is absolutely gorgeous! You did an amazing job creating this tri-fold card. I totally love that you used some vellum for the 2 front panels. Thanks so much for joining us at Just Us Girls this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I took this course too! I loved that card and yours is so pretty! Thanks for playing with Just Us Girls!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful! I love the look of the vellum over the floral panel paired with the pretty floral spray on the front. Thanks for playing along with us at JUGS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty card and I love that you used Vellum for your front panels. I love how it softens the card. Sorry my comment is late, I was away for a few days! Thanks for joining us at Just Us Girls.

    ReplyDelete