Wednesday, April 20, 2022

Hi Friend!

 I attended the Scrapbook and Cards Today Crop and Create event back in March.  I learned so much, and received a lot of products that were quite different from my usual style.  I loved it so much, I can't wait to register for the next one!  I used products from the weekend to create this with the Freshly Made Sketches challenge this week:



Spellbinders make the stitched die, and the sentiment is from Gina K. Daisies Forever stamp, die, and stencil set.  Black glitter paper, silver thread for the stitching, Scrmatte silver for the layers.  The purple iridescent vellum is by Canson, and has probably been in my stash for 10+ years lol.  These elements were perfect for the FMS challenge:



3 comments:

  1. I LOVE your big "hi"! It's fabulous in glitter and silver thread and it all pops beautifully on the vellum. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your sparkly hi is wonderful and fun! Thank you for joining us at FMS this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This big, bold, sparkly Hi is gorgeous and makes for a wonderful, striking card! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete