Saturday, December 4, 2021

SAS4Kids Winter Themed Cards

It’s Saturday and time for another fun challenge here at Send a Smile 4 Kids!  This month, we are focusing on winter-themed cards.  I don't know about you, but I always need thank you cards after the holidays.  I have an embarrassing amount of hoarded blue and silver paper that is perfect for thanks you cards sent after the holidays!


I die cut the Lawn Fawn "thanks" first from metallic blue, and offset layered a white die cut.  I also added another another layer behind the one that was offset.  I learned this from Cathy Zielski of CZDesigns.  Easily adds a bit of solid dimension and interest without bulk.  The silver, gray, and metallic blue striped paper is from an older, beloved DCWV pad.  

2 comments:

  1. Love the masculine feel of this card and the patterned papers you used behind that bold die cut sentiment is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Celeste. I, too, love the masculine feel of the card. Your dp gives off a wonderful winter feel. As always, a great choice of paper! Thanks so much for being a part of SAS4Kids DT! I always look forward to seeing your newest creation. Wishing you a wonderful Christmas, Bobbi. May it be merry and safe!

    ReplyDelete