Friday, June 18, 2021

WAY Outside My Comfort Zone...

 I buy a lot of my craft supplies from crafters in Facebook groups.  A very kind lady in one of the groups gifted me a Unity stamp set that is completely different than my usual style.  Made me try something new, as I don't color much, and I don't usually use images of people.  I'm pretty pleased with the end result!

Fab Friday has a color challenge using Stampin' Up colors, but all brands are welcome.  I used Stampin' Write markers for everything expect her hair.  I didn't have a marker anywhere close to brown, so I used some watercolor pencils.  The layers are Granny Apple Green, the raincoat So Saffron, the duckling is So Saffron and Pumpkin Pie blended together.  


2 comments:

  1. So sweet! Love that image, perfect for those colors! Thanks for joining us at Fab Friday, hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet image - and how perfect for our colors! Super sweet card! Thanks so much for playing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete