Sunday, February 14, 2021

 I can't believe how long  it has been since I posted!  We were fortunate to have been chosen to receive a beautiful furbaby from Lucky Tales Rescue in Kentucky  I forgot how much work a young puppy requires!  Here's Charli!  She is about 14 weeks old and as busy as a toddler.  Mixed parentage, some Lab, Mastiff, and who knows what else.  



Here is their inspiration:


I replaced the repeating hearts with hexagons I cut on my Brother Scan and Cut, and added a SSS sentiment.  

Since I haven't been able to get up to my craft room, I have been doing a bit of beading, making and selling these cute glue fobs.  I got tired of losing my Art Glitter pin.  $6.50 + shipping, just let me know what color/style!

5 comments:

  1. Love your fabulous hexagonal card, and your little puppy is adorable! So cute

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely take on the throwdown colors! So glad you were able to join us in the challenge this week! Good luck with your adorable new puppy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the hexagons - such a wonderful bold, graphic Valentine. I love that it's appropriate for either gender. So glad you joined us at the Paper Players this week
    jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow! Such a fun graphic card. All those colorful hexagons are so pretty! Love your beaded projects too! You are so creative! So happy you joined us at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun graphic card with all those hexagons - very modern and retro at the same time! Thanks for sharing with us over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete