Saturday, July 6, 2019

Christmas in July

Christmas Crafts All Year Round has a challenge to make something OTHER than a card.  I like to give a something to work friends that won't break the bank.  Since I work in an area without running water, we use a lot of hand sanitizer.


I started with a tutorial from Stampin' Scraper, and adjusted it to suit my Bath & Body Works bottle.

I cut a strip of paper 2" x 10.5", then scored at .5", 1.5", 3.75", 4.75", 7.5", and 8.5".  I cut a 1" x 1.25" oval between the .5" and the 1.5" score lines.  Since I used my trusty Score Pal, I am also entering this in their more than one score challenge.  The snowman is cut from Tim Holtz dies.  I think I found my work Christmas gifts for this year!!

5 comments:

  1. This is too cute! I love the paper you used. Thanks for sharing with us at Christmas Crafts All Year Round, and good luck! :)

    ~Marie B -DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable, great gift idea, hugs, Lori m

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great idea!! I love this kind of little gift! And I bet your co-workers will too!! You did a very thorough job giving the instructions! Thanks for playing along at CCAYR!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome!!! Thanks so much for participating in our CHRISTMAS CRAFTS ALL YEAR ‘ROUND challenge. Hope you participate in our next challenge!! Have a happy crafty day!!!
    Deanne at A Little Bit O’ Paper

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow! This is adorable - love it! Thanks so much for joining us at Scor-Pal! Happy Scoring!

    ReplyDelete