Wednesday, January 9, 2019

W2CB Happy 2019!!

Welcome to another inspiration filled year at Words 2 Craft By.  Our words this month come from Emily Dickenson:

Hope is the thing with feathers that perches in the soul - and sings the tunes without the words - and never stops at all. Emily Dickinson

Here is my interpretation:
My dear friend Diana stopped in to visit for a few days over the holidays, and shared this fun fold concept with me:
Just cut your 8.5 x 11 card stock on the diagonal!  Love this idea for adding interest without bulk.  Please join us and share how you interpret hope!  The challenge is open January 9 through February 6!

3 comments:

  1. Bobbi, I stopped by to tell you how much I loved your pretty card, and am wowed by that fold technique! I've just got to give this one a try. Thanks for the idea, and thanks for all you do for Words 2 Craft By. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bobbi, this card is just gorgeous! Love the papers and that fun fold out design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card, Bobbie! I have never seen that 'fold' before...it looks great...so simple, yet so effective. I may have to give it a try.

    Hugs,
    Jennifer. xx
    P.S. love the pretty paper too.

    ReplyDelete