Saturday, October 27, 2018

Blue (and White) Christmas

I am a paper hoarder.  There, I said it out loud.  What if I used it all?  Then what would I do?!?  I really do think this was, but I am trying to change.  I included some resin pieces as the embellishments, and highlighted the critters with some Wink of Stella, since the Believe was sparkly.  Here are some of my Winter Wonder and pearl papers, sacrificed for a couple of great challenges:
First up, Try Stampin' on Tuesday sketch challenge (with die cut option):
And the Jingle Belles Critter challenge.  Thanks to the Belles, I think I have most of my cards made for this Christmas!!

6 comments:

  1. I can't even imagine how many cards I could make with my paper hoard ... what a fun sketch ... love the shimmer of pearl ... so glad you joined our Creature Feature at Jingle Belles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what pretty papers to show off here! Live the pearly trinkets, too - such a rich Christmas card! Thanks so much for playing at TSOT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry you had to cut your papers and use them but all in a good cause - what a lovely card - nice to see different colours for the Christmas season. Thanks for joining us at TSOT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what beautiful and elegant card not to mention a great take on the sketch! so pleased to have this lovely card in the CRITTER gallery at JINGLE BELLES! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely card. colors are great and the cute little images. so cute. thanks for joining us at TSOT!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations, Bobbi, for your card being chosen one of rhw top 3 at Try Stampin' on Tuesday! Be sure and stop by to download your badge? -Donna

    ReplyDelete