Thursday, June 21, 2018

Playful Palette

I bought the SU DSP Playful Pallette paper to go with a Paper Pumpkin, but I never figured out what to do with it.  Then I saw the Tuesday Morning Sketch this week!  It's perfect for a very busy, bold patterned paper.
 The organza ribbon on the first one needed the tie, but I think the wider grosgrain on the second was good without it.  I really liked how Patti had her die cut sentiment extend outside of the oval, and I decided to do the same.  Come play along with us at Words 2 Craft By and show us where you feel most alive!

2 comments:

  1. I love both of these! Great paper!!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Tuesday Morning Sketches
    Debbie ~ TMS DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh these are fun cards! Love that paper!! Thank you for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete