Sunday, January 21, 2018

Winner winner!

I am so lucky!  I won the Season's Giving blog hop candy from Winnie & Walter!  It was a VERY generous prize that included stamp sets, dies, masks, and even some sequins!  THANK YOU!!!  I used sentiments from this really versatile set The Big, The Bold and Greetings:
I heat embossed the sentiment in clear, and used my son's old Crayola watercolors in pink and purple.  They didn't blend as well as I would have liked, so I added some oxide ink around the purple, and flicked some water to create the spotty look.  I added some clear sequins that were in my prize pack, and layered it on some matching purple card stock.  I will be using this set a lot!!!

Sharing this with the Shopping Our Stash Getting Sentimental and The Paper Girls Watercolor challenges.  The Words 2 Craft By Magical Beginnings challenge runs through January 24 - come play along with us!!!

5 comments:

  1. oh what a beautiful background! and the sequins are the PERFECT finishing touch! thanks for SHOPPING YOUR (sentiment!) STASH with us this week! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhh that background is just awesome!!
    Thanks for getting SENTIMENTAL this week with the crew from SHOPPING OUR STASH!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this technique Bobbi. If you hadn't said anything about the blending, no-one would have known...it looks perfect to me.

    Hugs,
    Jennifer. x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bobbi, Congrats on your W&W win! WOW!!! I just love their big, bold stamps, and this card is just gorgeous. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. You sure were lucky & you've made great use of your prize! W&W is one of my favorite companies, but I don't have that stamp set--yet!

    ReplyDelete