Wednesday, August 9, 2017

W2CB #44 - VACATION

I can't decide if I want to sing Connie Francis, The Go-Go's, or Thomas Rhett.  No matter what music you enjoy, time away is always enjoyed.  The Words 2 Craft By challenge uses this quote:


I enjoy time away doing nothing, and time away doing everything!!
 Repeat Impressions ship, Unity sentiment, stash map paper.  Last weekend, I was able to enjoy time with extended family, and bucket lists were a recurring discussion topic.  It was interesting that we shared many of the same dream destinations, despite 20+ year age difference.  Since our husbands are not good travelers, we decided that we should start doing these things without them.  First stop - Carnival in Rio, with a stop in Peru for Machu Picchu!!  These discussions were the inspiration for my project - let the adventures begin!!!  Join us at Words 2 Craft By!!

1 comment:

  1. Let the adventures begin, indeed! Sadly, I'm in the same boat with my hubby. That said, I love this masculine card.... and am wishing I had some of that paper in my stash. LOL

    ReplyDelete