Sunday, July 16, 2017

Christmas in July

I make Christmas cards all year so that I don't need to use store bought.  Makes the holidays a lot less stressful, and the card a little more meaningful.  I am joining in challenges at the Color Throwdown and CAS-ual Fridays
My response to CTD uses the appropriate colors, but is the complete opposite seasonally!!
I love pink and green for Christmas.  I thought I would put some of my (shamefully) large ribbon collection to use!  I taped ribbons to a base, die cut and embossed the white layer, added the bow and sentiment, and attached with a tiny safety pin.  This makes me happy!!!

How do you define liberty?  Come show us at Words 2 Craft By!

6 comments:

  1. Your ribbon tree makes a wonderful focal point! Love it! Thanks so much for joining us at Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your use of the ribbons! i too have a stash that I never use...now I know how:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your ribbon Xmas tree! So happy you joined us at CTD!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very creative use of ribbon, love it! The colors are so pretty together, too. Thanks for playing along at Casual Fridays Christmas in July Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea to use up that ribbon. I too have many, many spools and containers of unused ribbon. Love the color combination for Christmas too! Thanks for sharing your creation over at the Casual Fridays Christmas in July Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aw, the ribbons look so great for this card! Love it! Thanks for joining our Christmas in July here at CASual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete