Saturday, February 18, 2017

Snowman with Vellum

While the end result is nothing like I pictured in my head, I still like it!!
I dry embossed a piece of vellum and a piece of white paper using the same Sizzix folder.  I used foam daubers to lightly ink the paper layer in red, grey, blue, and silver, then added the vellum on top.  I mounted the layers on a powder blue card base.  I hope the vellum is qualifies for the Jingle Belles Midnight Clear challenge.  I am also sharing with the Merry Monday Christmas Snowman challenge.  It's a lot prettier in person...

Come play along with us at Words 2 Craft By for our Celebrations challenge!!!

4 comments:

  1. Such a beautiful ethereal design ... it captures the feel of the first snow of the season ... thanks for CLEARly creating a beauty for us at Jingle Belles.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute. I love that embossing folder. I'm going to go try a double embossing with some vellum now. There is a piece already cut and sitting on my craft desk.

    ReplyDelete
  3. YES, the vellum totally qualifies for our JINGLE BELLES "clear" challenge! & i promise i would say that even if i wasn't absolutely IN LOVE with this gorgeous card & your super clever "double emboss" technique. which i am, totally! <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the softness of this. So pretty!

    ReplyDelete