Sunday, September 25, 2016

The Rainbow Connection....

I have been seeing a video on Facebook and Pinterest about a rainbow Spirograph doodle.  When the Can You Case It Rainbow of Color Challenge came out Sunday, I knew I had to try it!!  I tried to post their inspiration image, but kept getting http errors.  Sorry CYCI!


I LOVE THIS!!!!  My dear friend Annette gifted me with her kids' old set, and I have had much fun playing with them.  Thanks, Annette!!  I used some fun Papermate gel pens to make the doodle.  I die cut and layered it on some embossed paper, added twill tape, a jewel, and done!  The blue paper is very glossy, and works well with the rhinestone center.  If you decide to play around with one of these, plan to either punch out the center, or add a jewel.  The ink will smear, and the centers never come out clean! 

5 comments:

  1. Love it! Gorgeous blue! I need you to give me a lesson in using the Spirograph!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super clever idea, using the spirograph. Made for a beautiful card! Thanks for joining us this week at CyCI Jeanne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely - and so glad you're still having fun with the Spirograph sets!

    ReplyDelete
  4. our card is STUNNING! I haven't played with a Spirgraph in so many years, and now I want to find a Spirograph and play with one again.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so cool, Bobbi!! It certainly brings back memories and makes me wish I had saved my set. I played with it for hours and hours and remember getting different colored Lindy pens. I love the colors you used and your bling in the middle :-)

    ReplyDelete