Thursday, July 21, 2016

Stamp of Approval Lovely Notes Part Deux

I have had so much fun playing with the goodies in my Stamp of Approval box, I had to post a second project today.  While I made a few things I loved, I also made some pretty trash (recycling)!!!
Paper Studio paper, Memento ink, Catherine Pooler sentiment and die, Krylon leafing pen.  Sharing this one with Cards in Envy - Heat Wave (summer or hot color challenge).  Be sure to check out the Words 2 Craft By Just Keep Swimming challenge!!!

3 comments:

  1. Love the HOT colors on this card and the design/sentiment! Thanks for sharing with us at Cards in Envy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bobbi, I just LOVE this background -- and am so happy to see you crafting away. Hadn't heard of the Stamp of Approval box. Glad you took the plunge and treated yourself. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I'm so jealous! I haven't had a chance to play with my box of goodies yet :( Great "hot" card and love the gold leafing on the sentiment! Thanks for playing along over at Cards in Envy!

    ReplyDelete