Monday, May 23, 2016

There is still time to join us at W2CB!!

This month, we are inspired by the following Tenneva Jordan definition of motherhood.


 A mother is a person who seeing there are only four pieces of pie for five people, 
promptly announces she never did care for pie.
 
The challenge is open until the first Wednesday of June, which is June 1. There is a Guest I-Teamer spot up for grabs, as well as a $10 MFT gift certificate.  Click here to show how you interpret the challenge!!

This proud Momma has been super busy finishing two scrapbooks for my son who graduated this past Saturday, preparing his celebration, cooking, etc., so I have been a bit absent from card making and blogging.  Plus, he is a track athlete who is still competing this year (Regional meet is this Friday), consuming even more time!  I love crafting, but not as much as I love him.  Guess that fits in with our challenge!  When it come right down to it, I never really cared for crafting (LOL)!

 
By the way, I am 5'7"!!!!!  I will post some of his scrapbook pages over the next few weeks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment