Friday, September 4, 2015

Put a Bird on It!

The Shopping Our Stash challenge is Put a Bird on It.  Birds are creepy.  I never got over seeing Alfred Hitchcock's "The Birds" as a child.  So, any bird challenge, any time of the year, sends me to Halloween. 
Not sure I love my improvised wrought iron fence.  I punched the Martha Stewart picket fence three times, and put them together.  The birds are from Spellbinder Birds on a Wire die.  The background is inked with various SU! inks.  Come play along with us at Words 2 Scrap By for our September challenge - Ahoy Matey! - in honor of Talk Like a Pirate Day on September 19!!!

2 comments:

  1. I can't love this card enough! LOVE the birds on a wire and I can so see that AH flick in this awesome card! Thanks for joining us at Shopping Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  2. scarey! You know how I am about birds.....

    ReplyDelete