Sunday, August 16, 2015

Fun Glasses Tag

I finally got some play time today.  The past few weeks have been crazy with work, school starting, blah blah blah...

I love how the black and white background works with the patterns on the glasses frames.  Sentiment from Technique Tuesday, image from Unity, background paper from My Mind's Eye Necessities pad.  I'm sharing this with Tag You're It! Challenge #28.  Instead of floating balloons, I have floating glasses, and my sentiment banner is the same as the inspiration piece.  I am also sharing this with the Shopping Our Stash Make a Spectacle of Yourself.

There's still time to play along with the Words 2 Scrap By August challenge - Calling All Book Lovers!

5 comments:

  1. What a sweet tag--I love your black and white color scheme and all those wonderful glasses and triangles. Thanks so much for playing along at TYI.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bobbi, Congrats on your well-deserved SOS win! Love the bold, graphic look of this card. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow such a great tag. Thanks for joining us over at Tag You're it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Floating specs? Wonderful! Love your striking b/w theme too! So glad you joined the lineup at TYI!

    ReplyDelete