Sunday, July 19, 2015

For Precious Child

Funny how the cards we need change over the seasons of our lives.  Graduation, then shower, wedding, baby, sympathy, etc.  I find myself at the point where friends are being blessed with grandchildren, but are also losing family members.  I will be making a lot more of baby and sympathy cards this year for my Christmas gifts.
Simply Create Too's challenge is called "For a Precious Child".  The little dress embellishment was one of my Mom's garage sale finds.  I really miss her. 

3 comments:

  1. Yes life has a way on turning things upside down and then right side up again. I do hope you need more baby cards than sympathy cards. Precious card. Enjoy the rest of the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, this is so sweet! Thanks for joining the Simply Create Too challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute card for a baby girl! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Simply Create Too!

    Hugs, Marja
    Simply Create Too DT

    ReplyDelete