Friday, March 27, 2015

Sisterhood of the Snarky Stampers - E is for Easter

I REALLY struggled with this one from the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers.  I am not big into Easter, so I didn't have a lot of appropriate supplies.  I found a super-cute Stampendous House Mouse stamp in my Marti stash, and colored it with my Derwent watercolor pencils.  I needed a background for him, so I embossed white paper with a wood grain embossing folder, cut strips, and wove them together to look like a basket. 
I added some twill tape, and love the finished card!!!

5 comments:

  1. You are like me... I don't have a lot of Easter-specific stuff, either! You found the perfect stamp though, and it looks great partnered with the basket-weave background! Thanks for joining the fun at the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bobbi, I love this card. I know how you struggle with coloring, but you'd never know it by this card. Cutest little mouse ever! The twill tape really sets it off. baaaa, I have zero Easter stuff.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the paper weaving .Thank you for joining us at Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers for our Easter Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. WAHHHH!! That Easter basket is ALL kinds of awesome!!! Fab job Bobbi!!! Thanks for joining the Sisterhood of Snarky Stampers for our "E is for Easter" challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow what a fabulous card, it sure doesn't look like you struggled. I'm a House Mouse lover from way back you have my vote. Awesome. thanks for playing along with us at the Sisterhood of snarky stampers for the Easter challenge.

    ReplyDelete