Monday, October 27, 2014

My name is Bobbi, and I am a paper hoarder....

I wasn't going to post this, but my dear friend Diana insisted.  I am a paper hoarder.  OK, I said it.  Out loud.  I love paper, and tend to wait until the perfect storm of paper, concept, and execution converge until I actually cut into that perfect piece of paper.  These cards are an example.

I started with this piece of paper from a VERY old Ki Playful Pets pad:

Too cute to waste on just any card.

Then I added this one from the same pad:

Last, I bought some ribbon at a show that I just HAD to have.

And this is the result:

I couldn't bear to waste any of this fab paper, so I added some bones and paw prints to the inside of the card.  

Darice Paw Prints embossing folder, stash ribbon, Spellbinders and Sizzix dies, heat embossed sentiment. 

1 comment: