Wednesday, January 8, 2014

I cut up my favorite piece of paper!

I know we all have some.  Paper that we love. We look at it, admire it, consider the possibilities.  In my case, I pet it (it is flocked - I am not THAT strange!).  I thought about using it, but I just couldn't.

Well, Nancy from Stamp Tramps challenged me to put on my big girl panties and stop hoarding that beautiful paper.  Deep breath.

I adapted Seongsook Duncan's 12 x 12 One Sheet Wonder template and cut it into pieces.  I mean, how could I possibly waste any of that beautiful paper?!?

My Minds Eye Lush paper and coordinating brads in orange.  Here are my cards:


Hmmm.  I have another piece of flocked paper from the same collection.  Maybe someday...  Thank for the nudge, Nancy!  And thank you for the fun stamps and papers! 

5 comments:

  1. Good girl Nancy for giving you that nudge. I have one very little piece left of flocked paper and It is NOT going on a card just yet. So I know how you felt. It did make some beautiful card, though and I, for one, am happy I got to see them. Totally nice job - great layouts.
    Have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME job! Glad you took up the challenge, now I feel forced to do something with those poodle brads..........lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Bobbi! Just wanted to stop by and let you know you've inspired me with this one. I love One Sheet card sets. I have linked to your blog in my post, which will run on 10-13-16 on http://kellyscreativedreams.blogspot.com
    Creative Blessings! Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  4. After reading your post about pretty paper, and hoarding it, I am ready to take the plunge, you gave me the initiation to do the same. thanks.

    ReplyDelete